We have created the following statement to show our firm commitment to your privacy:
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We collect non-public personal information from your application or by our personal interaction, from our affiliates, and from consumer-reporting agencies.
- We disclose non-public information to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law (e.g. to insurance carriers for underwriting purposes).
- Non-public information access is strictly restricted to employees who need to know the information in order to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.